標題: Authentic Jerseys China and took place hours apar
無頭像
hunikie1qV

帖子 732
註冊 2017-9-23
用戶註冊天數 2470
發表於 2018-3-7 22:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two child deaths rocked Berbice,Wholesale World Cup Jerseys, and took place hours apart; both at the New Amsterdam Public Hospital. Kaieteur News spoke with the sorrowful yet angry mothers who were in tears. One mother said that it was her first baby after 17 years and the child died. She believes it could have been prevented.Keisha NilesKeisha Niles, 35,Nike Shox Gravity 2018, a teacher of Stanleytown, New Amsterdam was admitted last Wednesday at 02:00 hrs “with severe back pains. The doctor examined me and they said I was not ready; that I was not dilated as yet”.She added that throughout the following day, they kept checking but there was no dilation. “I begged them to do the caesarian section; because of the pain I was feeling. I begged them. Even my mom and a niece who works at the hospital begged them but still.“(Eventually) the pain stopped and I was admitted. I told them that my family suffers from sickle cell anemia and asked them if they can run the test because my HB count was low too. They said the results were due in 24 hours”.The woman said that the results did not come back until Monday “and they [the doctors] had an attitude, telling me that I had so many high persons calling his phone and they asked me why not let one of them go and get the test results”.Her cousin later uplifted the results. She added that the results came in after the doctor left the ward. On Tuesday, the doctor advised her to do an ultra sound. “She told some of us to go and do the ultra sound and when I went to do it that was when the doctor showed me the baby’s heart was not beating. Immediately I had to go and they induced labour on Tuesday and gave me the tablets. Around 9pm Tuesday night I delivered the child”.“This is happening too often—and I have one child, 17, and now this one. And the amount of preparations I made for that child, I don’t know; only God can comfort me and only he knows how I feel”.All the doctor can tell her now, she said, “is that they are sorry; nothing else”. She believes that the death could have been prevented “had they done the c- section when I asked on Thursday—the child was still alive and unto Monday afternoon I heard my baby’s heartbeat on the monitor!”The doctor has given no explanation to the mother to date. “I feel real bad because this is years I waited for this child—I prepared!”Not too far away from her bedside was the other mother who was supposed to have twins; but only one child made it through. Carletta Griffith, 35,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, of Rose Hall Town,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, Corentyne, said that she delivered a premature baby and “the next one with…I did not know was twins so the other one held on. The nurse called? the doctor to help me and she told him that they had to go emergency to take out this child but he decided not to go emergency and he decided to rip my inside, turning and bringing,jerseys cheap nfl, turning and bringing, turning and bringing.“When I couldn’t do it anymore, he decided to pull the child and the head stick up. He asked me to push and I told him I cannot push anymore and I gave one more push and he held the child from the hand and pulled it out.The nurse told him that she hopes he does not make the child die and when the child came out? it died, but before they were feeling the heartbeat so that’s why the nurse asked him to take me to the operation theatre.”The woman said it was not an easy task “to see a doctor doing you something like this—If it was their country,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, they could not have done it like this and that is very sad—that is murder because you can’t deliver a child like this!”.“He ripped up all my inside!”The incident took place on Monday evening. Her first child was delivered on Monday morning.The woman broke down in tears. “The nurse told me it could have been prevented”. She said the doctor came in also with an attitude at the time of delivery.“I call that murder; the doctor murdered my child and he gonna pay for it—I woulda get my child today because all them nurses told me I woulda get my child up to today”, she said, crying.The doctor was not available for comment.