標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online two employees
無頭像
hunikie1qV

帖子 732
註冊 2017-9-23
用戶註冊天數 2418
發表於 2018-4-29 18:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two bandits on Tuesday carried out one of the most brazen daylight robberies in recent times, attacking an electronics store,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, neighbouring the Alberttown Police Station.Unfortunately, while they may have avoided capture for now, they left police with enough clues to hunt them down.The bandits were caught on camera carrying out their act,NFL Jerseys China, and since they made no attempt to hide their faces, the police have a very good chance of identifying and apprehending them.The business place in question is A&A Electronics, located at 183 Albert Street, which is owned by a Surinamese national.At the time of the robbery which was about 14:15 hours,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, two employees, Guyanese Akeem Shameer and Rakesh Chattergun, a Surinamese, were on the premises.Shemeer told this newspaper that the two bandits walked into the store like normal customers and enquired about I-phone chargers.As soon as Shameer informed them that there was none, one of the men pulled out a gun and pointed it at them, ordering them to lie down.With their victims effectively subdued, one of the bandits went around the counter and began loading cellular phones that were on display into a bag.Eventually, the bandit who was carrying the gun also went around the counter and physically confronted the two employees.“Two glass cases they empty. They put us to lie down,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, took our wallets, car key,Cheap Jerseys,” Shameer explained.He said that he was relieved of his bank card and $18,000 among other items, while Chhattergun was robbed of $15,000.According to Shameer, the bandit appeared to be well aware of who was “running the show” at the facility since, he said, “They had the gun pointed at me all the time. They were telling me ‘don’t move’. I tried to talk to them,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, telling them ‘just take what you want’.”After about five minutes, the bandits must have been satisfied, for they calmly walked out of the store and entered a waiting car which sped away, even before an alarm could have been raised.In all they made off with about $3M worth in phones and other small electronics gadgets.After the bandits left, Shameer waited a while before getting up and going outside to raise an alarm.It was only then that their law enforcement neighbours realized what had taken place right under their noses.“Is till when we run out and we start hollering, then they realize,” Shameer stated.