標題: Cheap Jerseys NFL China she said
無頭像
hunikie1qV

帖子 732
註冊 2017-9-23
用戶註冊天數 2467
發表於 2018-4-12 04:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Ms. Denise Headley, a British-based Guyanese and her family who traveled from Antigua to Guyana with Liat Airlines since Thursday, December 11,Cheap Jerseys From China, 2008, last, have not received their luggage.Headley, who was clearly distraught over the issue, said that she and family were among many who went through this misfortune. She said that at the time when they were at the Barbados Airport, she noticed that the carousel was at a standstill where there were lots of passengers making queries about their items as well.When Kaieteur News contacted the Liat offices here in Guyana for any updates about the matter,Cheap Jerseys Online, Mr. Stephen Michael, Sales and Facilitator Manager, said that ‘he wasn’t at liberty to give out any information to the media.’He, however, said that he was sure that Ms. Headley’s luggage would be arriving on December 22,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 2008.Ms. Headley recalled that once at the Barbados Airport, she noticed her bags and suit cases were visible at the said carousel,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, and she recalled asking whether her luggage will be on the plane.According to Headley, the Immigration Officers answered in the affirmative.With much shock, she said, when they arrived at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, the Immigration Officers told her that her luggage was on its way to Guyana with another plane,Cheap Football Jerseys, since Liat at that time hadn’t any extra cargo spaces for passengers’ luggage.She said when they contacted the Liat offices here in Guyana, they told her that the local office was not responsible for what took place but it was just a matter of ‘short shipping’.“It was clearly deception on their part, to tell someone one thing when you know that it is not true,” she noted.“Both my parents are Guyanese. I was born in England and I have visited Guyana a few times in my lifetime. I love this country and I wanted to share the history of Guyana with my children.”“I planned this trip for over three years now,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, and this is what I got in return.”She said she has a severe skin condition and that all her medications are in her luggage. Headley went on to say that her children, who are seven-year-old twin girls, do not have any of their personal items and added if it wasn’t for her family’s kindness, here in Guyana, she does not know what she would have done.According to Headley, who claimed that the Airlines staff was poorly prepared to deal with such issues, she was deeply saddened by all the pushing around they have put her and her family through.“I, my mother and children are very upset and my health and my children’s have been affected; we have been traumatized by this event.”Ms Headley’s luggage arrived yesterday but since then others are complaining because they have not received theirs.